When figuring out what type of fixtures you will need a few rule of thumbs should make your choices easier.
· First, how high will you be mounting your led fixtures.
· Second, what your lighting has a lot to do with what light you will need. I.e. ( factory, warehouse, production area, aisles ways)
· Third, how much lighting automation would you like. Examples of this are, would you like your lighting fixtures to turn off on their own by sensors or are you fine with turning them on and off at night everyday. These can have dramatic energy saving by picking the automation route.
· Fourth, how are you going to wire your lighting fixtures. There are a couple of options here first is hard wire and the second is with a cord and plug. In both these wiring the easy of installing these lights is very evident.
· Fifth, how do you plan to mount your UFO fixtures. The great thing about a these lights is you can use a hook option to hang the fixture in the place where older traditional lights were. This allows for a quick easy replacement of the older lighting technologies.
· Lumen output vs watt output of these lights can range quite a bit from brand to brand. Make sure to pay close attention to lumens per watt on the lights your are looking at purchasing they can very a lot and should be a huge deciding factor.
· Spread of light and optics play a big role in the distribution of light along the surface of the area you are illumination as well.
· Be very cautious of inferior products with sub-par components used in lighting fixtures as well. Some of the problems with bad components can cause premature wear and flickering lights.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org